Ethiopia Medium Roast Coffee
But first, fair trade coffee. Each bag of organic beans has rich flavor to start your morning off right. Every purchase empowers Level Ground Trading farmworkers in countries such as Ethiopia, Uganda, Colombia, and Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Medium Roast Handgrown Coffee Beans | Ethiopia
- 8 x Ground with 1 in shopping carts
- Bag is approximately 16 oz.
- Flavor Profile: Berry flavors and honey notes for a sweet finish
- USDA Organic certified.
- Care instructions: Store coffee beans in a cool, dark place and consume within 2 weeks of opening.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations can occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.