Recipe for Love Gift Set
Made by The Little Market
A gift set made with love for the chef in your life!
This gift box includes:
- Share cookbook
- Striped hand towel, handmade by Woven Promises in Ethiopia
- Olive wood heart spoon, handmade by Wood Carvers of Kenya
- Gift Box
Fair Trade Handwoven Towel, Cookbook & Olive Wood Heart Spoon Gift SetAsk us a question
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- Many, but not all, of the dishes are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, including an Egyptian basbousa, a Nigerian savory pudding made using plantain flour, and a Rwandan beans with cassava side dish. Several of the recipes that include gluten can be adapted to a gluten-free diet (i.e. gluten-free pasta as a substitute for pasta).
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
RAISE AWARENESS • INSPIRE ACTION • CREATE CHANGE
SPREAD THE WORD #THELITTLEMARKET
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.