The Chef Gift Box
$ 104.00 | WAITLIST
Inspire new traditions in the kitchen with this cooking-themed gift box. This is a great gift for cooks, newlyweds, hosts and hostesses, or housewarmings.
This gift box includes:
- Share Cookbook, with recipes from women in war-torn countries
- Bone & Wood Fork, Spatula, and Spoon, handmade by artisans at Wood Carvers of Kenya
- Striped Kitchen Towel, handmade by artisans at Sustainable Threads in India
Fair Trade The Chef Gift Box | The Little Market
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- Many, but not all, of the dishes are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, including an Egyptian basbousa, a Nigerian savory pudding made using plantain flour, and a Rwandan beans with cassava side dish. Several of the recipes that include gluten can be adapted to a gluten-free diet (i.e. gluten-free pasta as a substitute for pasta).
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.