FIND your NEIGHBORHOOD
Make A Donation
Made in the United States
by individuals who were formerly gang-involved and/or incarcerated
$ 50.00 - $ 100.00
Donate an assorted box of Homeboy Bakery treats to a healthcare professional. With your added contribution, you are not only supporting individuals at Homeboy Industries and The Little Market’s global community, but also local workers on the front line of this pandemic.
Every purchase empowers bakers at Homeboy Bakery in Los Angeles. Homeboy Bakery is a social enterprise division of Homeboy Industries, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a second chance and a safe space for young individuals who are rebuilding their lives while escaping gang life.
Baked goods are prepared in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts, soy + dairy products.
Donate Baked Goods To A Health Care Professional | Homeboy Bakery
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Donation Assorted Boxes will be delivered by The Little Market to healthcare professionals.
- All orders are final sale.
- As ordinances change, limitations may occur. Refunds will be processed accordingly.
How it Works
- Just add this product to your cart and we’ll take care of the rest. We will deliver donations on a weekly basis to healthcare providers, including hospital workers, first responders, doctors, and nurses, to hospitals in Los Angeles County.
Terms + Conditions
- Assorted Donation Box online-only and while supplies last. No code needed; product donation automatically applied at checkout. All Homeboy Bakery donation items are final sale. The gifted product will be distributed as follows: The Little Market will deliver gifted products on a weekly basis to a member of our Council who is a pediatrician with access to hospitals in the Los Angeles County Area in Southern California. She will then redistribute those gifts on a weekly basis to healthcare providers, including hospital workers, first responders, doctors, and nurses, at Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center Santa Monica.
FIND your NEIGHBORHOOD
The Eastside + DTLA
Echo Park, Silverlake, Los Feliz, Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Bunker Hill, Koreatown, Chinatown, Arts District, Little Tokyo, Financial District, Highland Park, Glassell Park, Atwater Village
The Valley + Hollywood
Westlake Village, Calabasas, Studio City, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Winnetka, Hollywood, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Melrose, The Grove
The Westside + South Bay
Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills, Venice, Malibu, Long Beach, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Mar Vista, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes / Rolling Hills, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Carson, El Segundo, Inglewood
Your order supports The Little Market and Homeboy Industries, two nonprofits committed to empowering and uplifting individuals in vulnerable communities.
Homeboy Bakery is a social enterprise division of Homeboy Industries, a community-based nonprofit organization located in Downtown Los Angeles, California. The organization provides a second chance and a safe space for young individuals who are rebuilding their lives after previously being gang-involved and incarcerated. Through an 18-month training certificate program, participants learn essential skills, meet with their case manager on a regular basis to address needs such as mental health, domestic violence, and GED testing, and attend weekly classes. The Little Market carries a variety of Homeboy Bakery’s baked goods, which are homemade fresh and locally.