$ 10.00Join Waitlist
- Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, fractionated coconut oil, lavender essential oil, pink Himalayan salt, lavender flowers.
- How to use: Draw a bath, unwrap the bath bomb, place the bath bomb in water, and relax!
- Bath bomb fizzes for about five minutes and then adds a beautiful scent.
- 100% vegan
- One time use per bomb
- Won't stain your tub
- As with all handmade items, some variations can occur
- Made following guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our hand sanitizer contains at least 60% alcohol (190 proof ethanol). When accessible, please wash hands using soap and plain water.
- Approximately 4 oz.
- Reusable glass spray bottle approximately: 6" height x 2" width
- For best results, use within 12 months of opening.
- Caution: Essential oils may be irritating to some skin types.
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Kills most common germs
- Lavender Essential Oil: reduces stress
- Full Ingredients: 62% ethanol (190 proof ethanol alcohol) made from certified non-GMO cane sugar, 100% pure aloe vera juice, and lavender essential oil
How To Use
- Massage gently onto hands. Recommended for hands only.
- For external use only.
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Flammable liquid: Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces.