Director of Operations
full-time | Santa Monica / Santa Ana
The Little Market is looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to lead fundraising efforts for the organization. This position will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and help communicate it to the world. In addition to engaging our existing community of supporters, this individual would also be responsible for identifying and cultivating new opportunities. An ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills who is able to connect well with people.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and systems, including inventory management, CRM, project management, and accounting software; ensure seamless integration; review annual renewals; make recommendations for changes and improvements; oversee implementation and training
- Employ a systems approach for all operations functions within TLM, including retail, e-commerce, and warehouse, ensuring that best practices are followed and are in line with industry standards
- Enhance systems for tracking, reporting, analyzing and forecasting operational functions
- Provide strategic support and analysis for new initiatives and areas of growth for TLM
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines and safety protocols
- Maintain continuous lines of communication across all departments, keeping the leadership team informed of critical issues
- Support sustainability and eco-conscious solutions across all aspects of TLM
- Bring at least five years of experience in operational or administrative roles.
- Demonstrated success in developing, implementing, and continuously evaluating operational systems that are efficient and cost effective.
- Have experience within a fast-growing organization with a retail or inventory component; experience with fulfillment, including purchasing, processing, shipping, and sales would be ideal but not required.
- Have a proven track record of thinking strategically, translating plans into action, and exhibiting excellent judgment and integrity.
- Have outstanding planning and project management skills with the ability to positively engage others in completing projects and processes with strong results, high quality and on time.
- Have experience as a manager, leader and team player, bringing a sense of creativity, collaboration, an entrepreneurial spirit and action-orientation.
- Have excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize and multi-task comfortably.
how to apply
To express interest and apply to this role, please visit: https://koyapartners.com/search/director-of-operations-little-market/