full-time | santa Ana
This position is based in our warehouse and will assist with our growing operations to support retail, design trade, corporate gifting, wholesale, and custom sales programs. Primary responsibilities include packing products for ecommerce, wholesale and corporate orders, receiving and tagging shipments, fulfilling transfer order requests, and pulling products for photo shoots, pop-ups and special events. Other responsibilities may include supporting customer service inquiries by phone and email, driving product for deliveries and transfers, and assisting our sales program with corporate and customer order fulfillment and inquiries.
- Fulfilling orders for ecommerce, corporate clients, and wholesale accounts.
- Assisting with receiving and unpacking, of products providing the numbers for adding to inventory, and tracking shipments.
- Assisting with customer service inquiries.
- Supporting the sales team with client communication, and helps to manage sales email accounts, and communicating knowledgeably and professionally to customers.
- Ensuring that all details of an order are accurate, including product details, custom hang tags or printed materials, presentation, packing and delivery.
- Working in the warehouse with Wholesale Operations Associate to fulfill sales program orders and confirm each order is up to The Little Market standards for our clients.
- Loading products for Store Locations, Santa Monica Office, and third party vendors or collaborations along with Fedex deliveries, pop up events, and more.
- Delivering orders or dropping off packages at shipping locations on occasion, following Vehicle and Driver Requirements Policy and all driving traffic rules.
- Carefully handling fragile merchandise, and following packaging guidelines to minimize breakage in shipping.
- Tracking and documenting exact shipment arrival and departure times for special orders.
- Tag, label, and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with The Little Market’s procedures and quality standards.
- Print pick lists, pick product and prepare all orders for shipment including packing and shipping online customer orders and store deliveries.
- Assist with picking transfer orders.
- Inform Warehouse Supervisor and/or Operations Manager of all impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Operating inventory management tools (for example, ladders, pallet jack, dolly), and helping to build fixtures (i.e. racks, tables, etc.) as needed.
- Participating in bi-annual inventory counts and inventory spot check audits.
- Supporting warehouse cleaning and organization on a regular basis.
- Collaborate regularly with cross-functional teams to improve and optimize processes.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- 1+ year of relevant experience in operations, retail, or customer service is required.
- Has a vehicle with valid drivers license and insurance.
- Ability to work efficiently, while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Great physical stamina and endurance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills – able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Flexible work schedule (i.e. nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Interested in fair trade, social justice and women’s rights.
how to apply
Please send the following information to email@example.com with "Warehouse Associate" as the subject of your email.
- Cover letter
- Names and contact information (email or phone) for three references
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted further.
- (No phone calls, please)