full-time | Santa Monica
Responsibilities include supporting the Marketing Department’s overall goals and campaigns, and providing general support for internal projects to drive brand success.
- Work as part of a small team to plan and support the marketing calendar, including creating internal briefs and organizing assets in Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Maintain and update the internal Communications Plan (with key stories, holidays, shipping deadlines, events, press mentions, etc.).
- Engage with the marketing and social media teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative content to support upcoming marketing stories, social media campaigns, and product launches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all database brand language, messaging, and copy is consistent and updated across all channels.
- Send marketing assets on a weekly and monthly basis to internal and external marketing channels and platforms.
- Support creative content for the blog and regularly review analytics to ensure strategy is aligned with our mission.
- Assist in analyzing data (campaign results, traffic, press, etc.) to help shape future strategies.
- Connect and share assets with Nonprofit Megaphone SEM team on a regular basis and attend monthly calls to review analytics.
- Support with ideation, creation and delivery of assets and content for paid media.
- Assist Social Media Manager with influencer and affiliate engagement by tracking social shares, vetting and identifying new partners.
- Keep current on industry best practices and periodically evaluate marketing methods and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Attend and support photoshoots, events, and pop-ups as needed.
- Assist Social Media team with capturing content as needed.
- Assist with copywriting as needed.
- Passion and interest in fair trade and women’s rights.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in development, supporter engagement, and marketing.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creative and innovative thinker who is self-motivating.
- Comfortable handling and digesting a large amount of real-time data.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organization and planning skills – able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of professionalism, ethics, passion, industriousness, and a can-do attitude.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- An ability to learn and communicate about fair trade and social responsibility concepts.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Helpful and positive attitude toward customers and employees.
- Flexible work schedule (i.e. nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Able to move/ lift up to 25 lbs.
- Minimum requirement of assisting the warehouse or store 3 days per year with customer service support, order fulfillment, and other tasks, including transporting product as needed.
how to apply
Please send the following information to email@example.com with "Marketing Associate" as the subject of your email.
- Cover letter
- Names and contact information (email or phone) for three references
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted further. When you submit an application, please indicate your availability in your email.
- (No phone calls, please)