The Little Market is looking for an experienced Director of Partnerships to establish a best in class process for working with our growing partnerships and sponsors. This lead will work closely with internal teams and external partners to execute agreements that drive growth and brand awareness for the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a discipline from the ground up while having an impact on underserved communities across the globe.
- Flawlessly execute partnerships to ensure success and repeat sponsorships
- Create the playbook for partnership best practices and define both short and long term success metrics
- Manage and build lasting relationships with our partners to increase organizational revenue
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to create functional internal processes that lead to partner success
- Evaluate incoming opportunities, and identify and proactively pursue new partnerships and collaborations
- Leverage digital and in-person experiences
- Work with creative teams to develop brand assets and collateral in line with the brand’s identity (i.e. invitations, decks, speeches, interviews, signage, etc.)
- Build relationships with sponsors, influencers, celebrities, philanthropists and press, ensuring timely and appropriate follow-up and engagement
- Keep apprised of industry trends
- Oversee sponsorship and campaign goals, developing measures of success, setting specific objectives, and analyzing results and effectiveness
- Act as a strong ambassador for The Little Market
- Oversee deck and pdf creations for campaigns
Maintains all The Little Market’s Team Values including:
- Compassion & Empathy
- Mission-Focus & Passion
how to apply
Please send the following information to email@example.com with "Partnerships Director" as the subject of your email.
- Cover letter
- Names and contact information (email or phone) for three references
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted further. When you submit an application, please indicate your availability in your email.
- (No phone calls, please)