At The Little Market, we respect your privacy, and we are committed to safeguard information you have entrusted to us. We place a high value in upholding high standards when it comes to protecting the privacy of our community members. Your preferences as to use of your information are our priority; we take seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information.
At The Little Market, we use secure technologies and follow industry-standard privacy practices, as evidenced by Authorize.Net.
The Little Market does not share customer information (including e-mail addresses) for purposes not directly associated with The Little Market’s business operations. We may disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of The Little Market or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Collection of information you provide to us: At The Little Market, we collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, contact us via email or call us on the phone.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase products to be shipped to someone else. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to those individuals unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Information we collect automatically: In addition to the contact and payment information described above, we automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
- Login: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our sites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Uses: At The Little Market, we use the information which we gather from you to provide and improve our services, and to communicate with you, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
The Little Market is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing: We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable U.S. law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how The Little Market manages, accesses or uses your personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Current policy published: October 8, 2013