Please kindly note that the global pandemic has resulted in temporary production closures and delays in restocks and shipping. Certain candle scents are expected to be back in stock by early summer, and we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist to be notified when available.
Candle - Best Day Ever Personalized
Made in the United States
by refugee women
Celebrate your best day ever with this unique candle. Each purchase supports female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States.
Best Day Ever | Personalized Candle | Scented | Prosperity Candle
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, this item is not eligible for a return or exchange.
please allow an additional 5-7 business day turnaround time from production of labels to shipping for any personalized or custom candle orders.
- Your message or phrase will appear on one transparent label. An initial $6.00 personalization fee will be applied. Please note that if a second personalized label is requested, it will replace the fragrance label and an additional $6.00 fee will apply.
- For orders including monogrammed and personalized candles, the turnaround time from production of labels to shipping will be 1 week if the fragrance is in stock. This product is not eligible for expedited shipping.
- For orders over 10 candles, email our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass vessel: 4 1/8" tall x 3 1/4" diameter
- 10 oz. of wax (13 oz. by volume)
- Burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Coconut-soy wax blend with a pure cotton wick
- Fine fragrance infused with essential oils
- Vegan, phthalate-free, Prop 65 compliant, and not tested on animals
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Recyclable glass vessel made in the U.S.
- Please note that all branded, customized, monogrammed, and personalized products are final sale and cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
Prosperity Candle is a social enterprise based in the United States that invests in women entrepreneurs to help end poverty. Candles are the focus of this enterprise because candle making is a business a woman can start and expand in the safety of her own home with local materials, a critical element at times of unrest. This has been the goal of Prosperity Candle since the beginning: to enable women to escape poverty and conflict around the world through entrepreneurship. Every candle purchased helps provide a living wage for the women of Prosperity, who have recently resettled from refugee camps and are working to build a brighter future for themselves and their families in the United States.
The women of Prosperity Candle are entrepreneurs who have recently resettled from refugee camps here in the United States. Each candle is handmade in Massachusetts by a single artisan from start to finish.
The women hand-pour the wax in small batches; it is a clean-burning mixture of a coconut-soy wax blend, which is free of phthalates and infused with essential oils. They use a carefully crafted mixture of essential oils to create the perfect scent and finish the candle with a 100 percent cotton wick. Every candle is created without dyes or enhancers. Finally, the artisan packages the candle and signs her name on the bottom.
A neighbor to both Canada and Mexico, the United States of America sets in the center of the North American continent. The diverse landscape is filled with wildlife, great lakes, large urban cities from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic. Geographically, the United States is the third-largest country in the world.
The United States is rich in natural resources such as natural gas, coal, copper, silver, gold, and various more. A land filled with a variation of resources, the United States has become the world’s third-largest economy. The country’s economy is considered to be mixed as it is composed of both a free market and a command economy. The top five industries that drive the US economy are housing, state and local government, finance and insurance, health/social care, and durable manufacturing.
America’s diverse population is composed of Indigenous people and immigrants of European, African, Polynesian, Asian, and Latin American origin. The integration of cultures has transformed American society into a truly multicultural and multiethnic mosaic. These many layers of diversity are reflected in the vast variety of artistic styles and handcraft work. American artisans work with traditional craft materials and processes such as woodworking, textiles, metalworking, glassblowing, ceramics, etc
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.