Chef's Gift Basket
Spoil your favorite cook with this luxury gift set. A present that is sure to inspire a trip to the local farmer's market to pick up fresh ingredients for one of the recipes in this visually stunning cookbook. Each book purchase supports the ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project.
Each gift basket includes
- Petite Palm Shopper handwoven using locally sourced grasses by Bolga Basket Weavers in Ghana
- The Immigrant Cookbook
- Twisted Wood Salad Servers (Large)
- Striped Kitchen Towel - Plum
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Chef's Gift Basket | Fair Trade | The Little Market
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Cookbook features gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly recipes.
- Palm Tote approximately: 10" tall x 13" wide.
- Materials: elephant grass and leather.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean, do not expose to moisture.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.