Coconut Spa Gift Box
Made by The Little Market
$ 72.00 | WAITLIST
Loved ones will go coo-coo for this tropical-inspired coconut gift set.
This gift box includes:
- Coconut Bath Bomb, handmade by artisans at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles
- Coconut Sugar Scrub, hand-mixed by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Coconut Milk Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
- Gift Box
Each purchase empowers female artisans in the United States.
Coconut Spa Gift Box | Fair Trade | The Little MarketAsk us a question
- Candle: Approximately 8 oz.
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, coconut blend wax, and a cotton wick
- Candles are GMO-free, vegan, and not tested on animals
- Candle approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Bath Bomb Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, witch hazel, Himalayan salt, & coconut fragrance oil
- Sugar scrub made with all-natural ingredients: white sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, and all-natural coconut fragrance oil
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- As with all handmade items, slight variations can occur
RAISE AWARENESS • INSPIRE ACTION • CREATE CHANGE
SPREAD THE WORD #THELITTLEMARKET
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.