Curated Gift Bag - Falalala
Made by The Little Market
$ 40.00 - $ 44.00
'Tis the season to be jolly! This festive gift set is sure to get friends and loved ones into the holiday spirit.
Each gift bag includes:
- Falalala Reusable Gift Bag, handmade by female artisans at CORR - The Jute Works in Bangladesh
- Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
- Gift Bag as pictured
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Curated Gift Bag - Falalala | Fair Trade | The Little Market
- 5 x Small Black / Peppermint
- 10 x Small White / Apple Cider
- 7 x Small White / Cedar
- 10 x Small White / Cinnamon Bun
- 10 x Small White / Gingerbread Cookie
- 10 x Small White / Holiday Spice
- 10 x Small White / Pear
- 5 x Small White / Peppermint
- 10 x Small White / Pine Tree
- 10 x Small White / Sugar Cookie
- 10 x Small White / Toasted Marshmallow
- 10 x Small White / Whipped Cream
- 5 x Medium Black / Peppermint
- 5 x Medium White / Peppermint
- 5 x Large Black / Peppermint
- 5 x Large White / Peppermint
- Small Bag Approximately 8" wide x 10" tall x 6" deep
- Medium Bag Approximately 10" wide x 12" tall x 6" deep
- Large Bag Approximately 12" wide x 12" tall x 8" deep
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, coconut wax blend, & a cotton wick
- GMO-free, vegan, & not tested on animals
- Approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Bag Materials: LDPE lamination coated jute fabric, AZO-free ink
- Reusable Bag Care Instructions: Spot clean exterior. Wipe interior clean with damp cloth.
- Your message or phrase will appear on a transparent label that matches the fragrance label.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
SPREAD THE WORD #THELITTLEMARKET
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.