Curated Gift Tote - Love
$ 48.00 - $ 52.00
"L" is for how much you'll love this bag. Show you care with this gift bag and candle.
Each gift bag includes:
- Love Reusable Gift Tote, handmade by female artisans at CORR - The Jute Works in Bangladesh
- Personalized Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
Curated Gift Bag - Love | Fair Trade | The Little Market
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Small Gift Tote Approximately: 8" wide x 10" tall x 6" deep
- Medium Gift Tote Approximately: 10" wide x 12" tall x 6" deep
- Large Gift Tote Approximately: 12" wide x 12" tall x 8" deep
- Tote Materials: LDPE lamination coated jute fabric, AZO-free ink
- Reusable Tote Care Instructions: Spot clean exterior. Wipe interior clean with damp cloth.
- Candle Approximately: 4 1/8" tall x 3 1/4" diameter
- 10 oz. of wax (13 oz. by volume)
- Candle burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Candle Ingredients: Coconut-soy wax blend with a pure cotton wick
- Fine fragrance infused with essential oils
- Vegan, phthalate-free, Prop 65 compliant, and not tested on animals
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Recyclable glass vessel made in the U.S.
- Your message or phrase will appear on a transparent label that matches the fragrance label.
- Please note that all branded, customized, monogrammed, and personalized products are final sale and cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- For orders including custom, monogrammed, and personalized candles, the turnaround time from approval of labels to shipping will be 1 week if the fragrance is in stock. This product is not eligible for expedited shipping.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.