Curated Gift Bag - Matron of Honor
$ 46.00 - $ 50.00
Give this gift set to your best friend and ask her to be a part of your big day.
Each gift bag includes:
- Matron of Honor Reusable Gift Bag, handmade by female artisans at CORR - The Jute Works in Bangladesh
- Matron of Honor Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
Curated Gift Bag - Matron of Honor | The Little Market
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Small Bag Approximately 8" wide x 10" tall x 6" deep
- Medium Bag Approximately 10" wide x 12" tall x 6" deep
- Large Bag Approximately 12" wide x 12" tall x 8" deep
- Bag Materials: LDPE lamination coated jute fabric, AZO-free ink
- Reusable Bag Care Instructions: Spot clean exterior. Wipe interior clean with damp cloth.
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, coconut wax blend, & a cotton wickGMO-free, vegan, & not tested on animals
- Approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Your message or phrase will appear on a transparent label that matches the fragrance label.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.