Herringbone Keepsake Box
Made by Matr Boomie
$ 24.00 - $ 54.00
A charming keepsake box for cherishing trinkets and treasures. Hand-carved from mango wood, this box is delightfully adorned with a pearl-colored herringbone pattern on top. Each purchase empowers artisans at Matr Boomie in India.
Herringbone Keepsake Box | Fair Trade | The Little Market
- 5 x Small
- 3 x Medium
- 1 x Large
- Small approximately: 3" long x 3" wide x 2.5" tall
- Medium approximately: 6" long x 4" wide x 2.5" tall
- Large approximately: 7" long x 5" wide x 3" tall
- Materials: ethically sourced bone and mango wood
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
RAISE AWARENESS • INSPIRE ACTION • CREATE CHANGE
SPREAD THE WORD #THELITTLEMARKET
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.