Immigrant Cookbook Gift Set - Deluxe
$ 120.00 | WAITLIST
For the chef or host that deserves the best, inspire culinary innovation with this carefully curated gift set. Proceeds from this extraordinary cookbook support the ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project.
This box includes:
- The Immigrant Cookbook
- Twisted Bone + Wood Servers, handmade by Wood Carvers of Kenya artisans
- Striped Kitchen Towel, made by artisans at Sustainable Threads in India
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil from the farmworkers at Canaan Palestine
- Gift Box, handmade from recycled materials by artisans at Craft Boat in India
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Immigrant Cookbook Gift | Towel, Olive Oil + Salad Servers
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Cookbook features gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly recipes.
- Servers materials: cow bone and olive wood
- Server care instructions: Hand wash in warm water and dry promptly; occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.
- Towel care instructions: Hand or machine wash, low tumble dry, mild shrinkage after wash, iron as cotton.
- Salad Server Dimensions: approximately 12" long x 3.5" wide.
- Towel Dimensions: approximately 27" long x 19" wide.
- Towel Materials: 100% pure cotton.
- Olive Oil: approximately 8.5 ounces; 2" wide x 9" tall. Store in a cool dark place.
- As with all handmade items, some variations will occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.