Just Mercy Gift Set
Give a gift that inspires change. In this powerful memoir from Bryan Stevenson, founder of the Equal Justice Initiative, he illuminates the potential for mercy to redeem us. The handmade tote features an inspirational quote from Stevenson.
Each gift box includes:
- Just Mercy book by Bryan Stevenson
- Tote Bag, handmade by artisan women at CORR - The Jute Works in Bangladesh
- Madecasse 80% Dark Chocolate made from cocoa harvested by farmworkers with Madécasse Chocolate & Vanilla in Madagascar
- Gift Box, handmade from recycled materials by artisans at Craft Boat in India
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Just Mercy Gift Set | The Little Market
Please Note: Due to the nature of gift wrap, the associated fee is final sale and not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Tote is approximately: 12" wide x 12" tall x 8" deep. LDPE lamination coated jute fabric, AZO-free ink. Laminated interior is water-resistant.
- Tote Care instructions: Spot clean exterior. Wipe interior clean with damp cloth.
- Chocolate Bar Size: 2.64 oz.
- Chocolate Bar Details: No GMOs, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher, Soy Free.
- Chocolate Bar was prepared where nuts were handled.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.