Lavender Spa Gift Box
Made by The Little Market
$ 76.00 | WAITLIST
Give the gift of rest and relaxation with this luxurious lavender gift set.
This gift box includes:
- Lavender Bath Bomb, handmade by artisans at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles
- Lavender & Honey Soap, handmade by formerly homeless women at MADE by DWC in Los Angeles
- Lavender Soaking Salt, hand-mixed by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Lavender Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
- Gift Box
Each purchase empowers female artisans in the United States.
Lavender Spa Gift Box | Fair Trade | The Little MarketAsk us a question
- Candle: Approximately 8 oz.
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, coconut blend wax, and a cotton wick
- Candles are GMO-free, vegan, and not tested on animals
- Candle approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Bath Bomb Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, witch hazel, Himalayan salt, lavender essential oil, and dried lavender herbs
- Soaking Salt Ingredients: pink Himalayan sea salt, all-natural lavender oil (fragrance), and lavender herbs
- Soap Ingredients: olive oil (grade a extra virgin), palm oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, lauric acid, glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), honey, shea butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, triethanolamine, sodium chloride, vitamin E oil, edta, sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), soy bean protein (conditioner), titanium dioxide, and essential oils
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- As with all handmade items, slight variations can occur
RAISE AWARENESS • INSPIRE ACTION • CREATE CHANGE
SPREAD THE WORD #THELITTLEMARKET
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.