Gift Tote - Each of Us
Contact Us to Order This Item
We would be happy to customize these totes for bulk orders only with a minimum of 25 or more units. Contact our Sales Team at email@example.com to learn about adding your own unique message.
Inspire change. For each bag purchase, 50 percent of the price will be donated to Equal Justice Initiative, an organization that challenges racial injustice, advocates for economic equality, and works to end mass incarceration. This bag features a powerful quote from Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of EJI.
This burlap bag is water-resistant, durable, and reusable. Each tote is hand-sewn by female artisans at CORR - The Jute Works in Bangladesh. With every purchase you make at The Little Market, you are supporting dignified jobs for marginalized communities all over the world.
- Approximately: 12" wide x 12" tall x 8" deep
- Materials: LDPE lamination coated jute fabric, AZO-free ink
- Laminated interior is water-resistant
- Care instructions: Spot clean exterior. Wipe interior clean with damp cloth.
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
Equal Justice Initiative x The Little Market | Reusable Bag