find your perfect fit
Measure An Existing Ring
- Find an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use the size chart below to determine your ring size.
|Internal Diameter (MM)||16.5||17.3||18.1||19.0|
Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a thin strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be. Pull it snug to your finger for your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-404-3300
or email us at CONCIERGE@THELITTLEMARKET.COM