Share Cookbook Gift Set - Classic
$ 76.00 | WAITLIST
A truly heartwarming gift, this remarkable visual cookbook offers a look into the day-to-day lives and inspiring kitchens of women from war-torn countries. Profits from this cookbook benefit Women for Women International.
Each gift box includes:
- Share Cookbook
- Acacia Wood Salad Servers, hand-carved by artisans at SAFFY in the Philippines
- Gift Box, handmade from recycled materials by artisans at Craft Boat in India
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Share Cookbook Gift Set | The Little Market
As with all handmade items, no two pieces are the same. Variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- Many, but not all, of the dishes are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, including an Egyptian basbousa, a Nigerian savory pudding made using plantain flour, and a Rwandan beans with cassava side dish. Several of the recipes can be adapted to a gluten-free diet (i.e. gluten-free pasta as a substitute for pasta).
- Servers Care instructions: Hand-wash only. To preserve the natural acacia wood and to prevent cracking, please wipe down wood with a natural preservative such as olive oil. Please do not use harsh detergents.
- Salad Server Dimensions: approximately 6" long x 1.7" deep.
- As with all handmade items, some variations will occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.