Share Cookbook Gift Set - Classic
$ 76.00 | WAITLIST
A truly heartwarming gift, this remarkable visual cookbook offers a look into the day-to-day lives and inspiring kitchens of women from war-torn countries. Profits from this cookbook benefit Women for Women International.
Each gift box includes:
- Share Cookbook
- Choice of Acacia Wood Salad Servers, Olive Branch Salad Servers or Twisted Salad Servers
- Gift Box, handmade from recycled materials by artisans at Craft Boat in India
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
- Many, but not all, of the dishes are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, including an Egyptian basbousa, a Nigerian savory pudding made using plantain flour, and a Rwandan beans with cassava side dish. Several of the recipes can be adapted to a gluten-free diet (i.e. gluten-free pasta as a substitute for pasta).
- Servers Care instructions: Hand-wash only. To preserve the natural acacia wood and to prevent cracking, please wipe down wood with a natural preservative such as olive oil. Please do not use harsh detergents.
- Salad Server Dimensions: approximately 6" long x 1.7" deep.
- As with all handmade items, some variations will occur.
Share Cookbook Gift Set | The Little Market