Share Cookbook Gift Set - Deluxe
$ 118.00 | WAITLIST
A truly heartwarming gift, this remarkable visual cookbook offers a look into the day-to-day lives and inspiring kitchens of women from war-torn countries. Profits from this cookbook benefit Women for Women International.
Each gift box includes:
- Share Cookbook
- Choice of Acacia Wood Salad Servers, Olive Branch Salad Servers or Twisted Salad Servers
- Dotted Kitchen Towel, handmade by artisans at Bloom & Give in India
- Choose between Basil Infused Olive Oil, Chili Infused Olive Oil, Garlic Infused Olive Oil or Lemon Infused Olive Oil from farmworkers at Canaan Palestine
- Gift Box, handmade from recycled materials by artisans at Craft Boat in India
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Share Cookbook Gift Set | The Little Market
Please Note: Due to the nature of gift wrap, the associated fee is final sale and not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Many, but not all, of the dishes are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, including an Egyptian basbousa, a Nigerian savory pudding made using plantain flour, and a Rwandan beans with cassava side dish. Several of the recipes can be adapted to a gluten-free diet (i.e. gluten-free pasta as a substitute for pasta).
- Servers care instructions: Hand-wash only. To preserve the natural wood and to prevent cracking, please wipe down wood with a natural preservative such as olive oil. Please do not use harsh detergents.
- Towel care instructions: Hand or machine wash, low tumble dry, mild shrinkage after wash, iron as cotton.
- Acacia Wood Salad Server Dimensions: Approximately 6" long x 1.7" deep.
- Olive Branch Server Dimensions: Approximately 8" long x 2.5" wide.
- Twisted Wood Salad Server Dimensions: Approximately 8.75" long x 3" wide.
- Towel Dimensions: approximately 30" x 20"
- Towel Materials: 100% Cotton
- Olive Oil: approximately 8.5 ounces; 2" wide x 9" tall. Store in a cool dark place.
- As with all handmade items, some variations will occur.
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.