Ultimate Chamomile Spa Gift Box
$ 102.00 | WAITLIST
Share sweet dreams with this bedtime gift box full of relaxing chamomile and lavender scented spa-time treats.
Each gift box includes:
- Chamomile & Lavender Soaking Salt, handmade by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Chamomile Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
- Chamomile Soap, handmade by formerly homeless women at MADE by DWC in the United States
- Chamomile Sugar Scrub, hand-mixed by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Chamomile Bath Bomb, handmade by formerly homeless women at MADE by DWC in the United States
- Gift Box
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Chamomille Spa Gift Box | Fair Trade | The Little Market
- Candle: Approximately 8 oz.
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, soy or coconut blend wax, and a cotton wick
- Candles are GMO-free, vegan, and not tested on animals
- Candle approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Bath Bomb Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, witch hazel, Himalayan salt, chamomile essential oil, and dried chamomile herbs
- Soaking Salt Ingredients: pink Himalayan sea salt, all-natural lavender chamomile oil (fragrance), and lavender and chamomile herbs
- Sugar Scrub made with all-natural ingredients: white sugar, chamomille essential oil, and chamomille herbs
- Soap Ingredients: chamomile essential oil, olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, lauric acid, glycerin (kosher), honey, shea butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, triethanolamine, sodium chloride, vitamin e oil, EDTA, sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, and titanium dioxide
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- As with all handmade items, variations can occur
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.