Ultimate Vanilla Spa Gift Box
$ 102.00 | WAITLIST
Gift a delightfully rich and soothing assortment to show someone how much you care. It's great for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, anniversaries, and birthdays.
Each gift box includes:
- Vanilla Soaking Salt, handmade by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Vanilla Candle, hand-poured by female refugees at Prosperity Candle in the United States
- Vanilla Soap, handmade by formerly homeless women at MADE by DWC in the United States
- Vanilla Sugar Scrub, hand-mixed by young, at-risk mothers at Bright Endeavors in the United States
- Vanilla Bath Bomb, handmade by formerly homeless women at MADE by DWC in the United States
- Gift Box
Each purchase empowers artisans around the world.
Vanilla Spa Gift Box | Fair Trade | The Little Market
- Candle: Approximately 8 oz.
- Candle Ingredients: essential oils, U.S. food-grade paraffin, soy or coconut blend wax, and a cotton wick
- Candles are GMO-free, vegan, and not tested on animals
- Candle approximate burn time is 30 hours
- Bath Bomb Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, witch hazel, Himalayan salt, and vanilla fragrance oil
- Sugar Scrub made with all-natural ingredients: white sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, and all-natural vanilla fragrance oil
- Soaking Salt Ingredients: pink Himalayan sea salt and vanilla fragrance oil
- Soap Ingredients: vanilla fragrance oil, palm oil, coconut oil, lauric acid, glycerin (kosher), honey, mango butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, triethanolamine, sodium chloride, goat’s milk, vitamin e oil, sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, and titanium dioxide
- Box color or pattern may vary from gift box pictured
- As with all handmade items, variations can occur
Fair Trade Products
Fair Trade is an approach to international trade centered around equitable partnerships, transparency and respect. It seeks to empower marginalized producers by providing them safe working conditions, fair pay, and a means to establish a sustainable business free from exploitation. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to the Fair Trade principles.